Addiction Medicine Program (Shreveport Campus)
Our Addiction Medicine Program provides a safe, caring, and accepting environment for those battling alcohol and chemical addictions. In addition, we treat patients with co-occurring medical diagnoses while offering medical management of withdrawal symptoms.
Our program components include:
- 12-Step Recovery Principles
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Recovery
- Daily Visits by Psychiatrist and Internal Medicine physicians
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Family Education and Therapy
Our team works diligently with each patient to establish a therapeutic relationship based on mutual trust and respect while maintaining privacy and confidentiality. Each patient is screened for contributing factors for their addiction to include chronic pain, social stressors and mental illness.
For more information about the Addiction Medicine Program, call 318.934.0481 or 318.934.0479